Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bookshelf Game

I just realized how amusing the titles of some of the books on my bookshelf would be if one adds "in bed" to the end of each title. (Just like in that fortune cookie game!) Try it:
note: some of the business books belong to my MBA-student boyfriend

The Essentials
An Inconvenient Elephant
Buy-in
Total Leadership
Barbeque
The Five Dis-functions of a Team
Complete Confidence
1001 Ways to Do Good
Getting to Yes
Tales from the Top
A Sense of Urgency
Why I Love You
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love
The Four Purposes of Life
Eat This, Not That
Bonjour Laziness
The Way of the Peaceful Warrior
Getting to Happy
Up in the Air
Eat, Pray, Love
(Good Housekeeping's) Stain Rescue
The Audacity of Hope
The Dilbert Principle
The Value of Nothing

Also, I am almost done with that piano-keys bracelet. Will post a pic when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comment polite and friendly. Thanks!